Eastern Sea is committed to achieve zero accident target in all its business activities. We will protect the environment and the health and safety of our employees and the public, Excellent HSE performances are core values of the corporation and integral part of our business to benefit employees, customers, suppliers and stakeholders. We will achieve our vision by:
- Elimination of all accidents and environmental incidents.
- HSE considerations an integral part of our business activities.
- Complying with all HSE laws, regulations and international standards.
- Reducing emissions and waste, using energy and natural resources efficiently.
- Constructive and communication with our suppliers and customers on managing health, safety and environment rules.
- HSE policy will be enabled through corporate standards/management systems and appropriate business or site policies and management plans that establish objectives and targets. Implementation will be achieved through management and organizational commitment, allocation of sufficient human and capital resources and rigorous measurement and corrective systems.]
Core HSE values and Beliefs:
- Risk management (Hazard control, behaviors) and pollution prevention are the focus.
- Our goal is continuous improvement.
- All occupational injuries/illnesses and environmental incidents are preventable.
- Line management is responsible and accountable for HSE.
- Employees are involved in the HSE programs and activities at all levels of the organization.
- Working safely with regards for the environment are conditions of employment.
- HSE management and efficient production are equal.