Eastern Sea committed to deliver excellent services to our stakeholders. Eastern Sea is striving for quality and continuous process improvement in all aspects of its activities. Our aim is to ensure that through established standards and measurements the level of Quality of our services exceeds our customer expectations. It Includes:
- Satisfy the client by providing the optimal services which fully meet or exceeds the contractual requirements and expectations of the client.
- Continuous improvement of Quality management system through trainings procedures, competence and team work.
- Set objectives, regularly review performance, specify Key Performance Indicators and recognize excellence.
- Line management is responsible and accountable for HSE.
- All sub-contractors /suppliers of the company will comply with the company ISO 9001:2008 quality management systems.
- Only preferred suppliers based on the quality, performance and pricing of their product will be used.
- Investigate all instances of underperformance to identify the root causes and prevent recurrence.